Bugs item #2061076, was opened at 2008-08-20 00:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=453021&aid=2061076&group_id=48422

not just the latest update.
Category: Win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Why doesn't this just work?

>>> from rpy import *
>>> from numpy import *
>>> r("""
x <- 10*(1:nrow(volcano))
y <- 10*(1:ncol(volcano))
image(x, y, volcano, col = terrain.colors(100), axes = FALSE)
""")

I get a blank graphics window popping up.  This is right from the "image"
example in the help file.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)