Hi,

After spending a bit of time with rpy2 in interactive mode (that is
working from the python console) and with not-so-small datasets, I
realize that the current __repr__() method for RObjects (in
rpy2.robjects) is not forgiving for example when one calls an R function
that returns large objects.

Would anyone have concerns if I move the current __repr__() to a method
r_repr() ?

This is already the release candidate, and I don't like having to change
things now, but I perceive this as greatly annoying if it was to make it
to the release.

If no answer, I'll take it as no one has a problem with the change.

L.