Hello,

I tried to build the rpy2 documentation for offline reading an a Debian
testing with R 2.71 and todays checkout of rpy2/branches/version_2.0.x
(Rev. 696).

But my attempts weren't fruitful and googeling didn't bring anything up
helping me to fix it.

/usr/local/src/rpy2/doc$ make html
mkdir -p build/html build/doctrees
sphinx-build -b html -d build/doctrees   source build/html
Sphinx v0.4.2, building html
trying to load pickled env... not found
building [html]: targets for 8 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 8 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading... changes index introduction overview rinterface rlike robjects
cannot find system Renviron
Fatal error: unable to open the base package

make: *** [html] Fehler 2
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/src/rpy2/doc$

I am grateful for all hints.

cheers,
  robert