Bugs item #3482802, was opened at 2012-02-01 11:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by yunpangwang
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=453021&aid=3482802&group_id=48422

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The Rpy installer rpy-1.0.3.win32-py2.7-R.2.12.1 does not find my Python 2.7
installation on my Winx64 machine. Other Python packages have found this
installation fine.

Comment By: Yun-Pang Wang (yunpangwang)