Hi All,

I am calling the R from python and giving through two lists of numpy arrays.
Unfortunately, the dimensions of the numpy arrays  are not the same as in R. In
the R, two dimension is aggregated – seemingly, artificially.

In python:

print (np.array(ObsBinList[0])).shape
print (np.array(FcBinList[0])).shape

got this:
(46, 92)
(46, 92, 24)

After that:

xhat = robjects.conversion.py2ri(np.array(FcBinConcList))
x = robjects.conversion.py2ri(np.array(ObsBinConcList))

calling the R:
Score = Rfunction(x, xhat)

In the R:
f <- Rfunction(x, xhat) {

  print(dim(x[[1]]))
  print(dim(xhat[[1]]))

}
got this:
[1] 4232
[1] 4232   24

Have you got any idea, how I can get back the original dimensions in the R
function?

(46, 92)
(46, 92, 24)

I really need to use the original dimensions in the R function.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Gabi

--
Gabriella Csima     Verification scientist

Met Office   FitzRoy Road   Exeter   EX1 3PB   United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 886398
E-mail:
gabriella.cs...@metoffice.gov.uk<mailto:marion.mitterma...@metoffice.gov.uk>