Hi,

My recent experience with the list is that my own rare posts were bouncing
while waiting for moderator's approval. Upon checking what is happening I
found out a list of messages waiting for approval much longer than what I
have time for.

The traffic on the list has become quasi-null as the home page for the
project is recommending to use StackOverflow for usage questions (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rpy2) and the issue tracker for
problems (https://bitbucket.org/rpy2/rpy2/issues?status=new&status=open).

I am therefore thinking of closing the list: a better alternative than lead
anyone to believe that a moderator will review messages waiting for
approval.

Does anyone have a concern with this plan ?

Best,

Laurent