Yesterday Bruno Prémont wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>
> I've just written the attached patch which allows one to disable deps
> on all graphical libs by removing rrdgraph and rrdxport.
>
> I've not looked at the rrdgraph functions used by rrdxport in order to
> determine how easy/hard it would be to keep rrdxport...
>
> Hopefully the public library interface remains the same. I replaced the
> disabled features with empty function stabs which just call
> rrd_set_error() and return NULL/-1.
> For compatibility this should be sufficient, worst case it would be
> "unexpected" error.
>
> Regards,
> Bruno Prémont

Hi Bruno,

I don't think that having versions of the library with stub
functions is a good idea ... the change should be such that the
library gets a different name ... eg librrdcore then it will be
clear that it does not contain all functions ...

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch t...@oetiker.ch ++41 62 775 9902 / sb: -9900