Hello all,
        I apologize if this has been covered.  I attempted to search the
archives before posting.  Anyway, ever since I upgraded rrdtool to 1.0.47, the
y-axis of my 14all.cgi-generated graphs is goofed up.  I read another post that
suggested that this might be due to changes in --alt-y-mrtg & -o?  I tried
contacting the author of 14all.cgi, but I didn't get a response.  Does anyone
have a fix for this behavior?
        You can view the borked graphs at http://www.howsyournetwork.com/14all/

Thanks much!

Shane

--
Shane Hickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Network/System Consultant
GPG KeyID: 777CBF3F