On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 11:26:52PM +0600, Shariful Anam Shuman wrote:
Hi.
> Hi,
>
> I have not seen your attached graph. But have you tried using -l 0 or
The mailinglist program strip attachment from mails an put them
on a HTTP-Server. This is what I get from my mail to the list:

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 8k (8892 bytes)

> --lower-limit 0?
Nope. But I will try it.

Thanks,

Andreas.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Maus             science+computing ag
System Administration               Hagellocher Weg 71-75

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature