On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 09:46:06AM +0200, FIGARO Nicolas wrote:
Hi Nicolas.
> I'd like to "convert" an rrd file from 1.0.x to 1.2.x format.
Hmmm ... I am not sure but do you _really_ have to dump/restore a
database created with 1.0.x to use it with 1.2.x ?

> I tried to dump to xml and restore, but I still have error message about
> different architectures.
Can you show us how do you dump and restore?

Running:

rrdtool dump oldarchitecture.rrd > oldarchitecture.xml
rrdtool restore oldarchitecture.xml newarchitecture.rrd

Will usually do the trick.

So long,

Andreas.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Maus             science+computing ag
System Administration               Hagellocher Weg 71-75

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature