Hi Miachael.
> Hi all, using RRD Tool and Routers 2 to display my graphs.
> I get the following error "RRD Error: Garbage ':46:00 AM\r'
> after command: COMMENT:11/18/2005 7:46:00 AM\r" on all of my targets.
> I searched the WEB and have not found anything, has anyone seen this before?
Which version of rrdtool do you use?
I guess you are using rrdtool 1.2.x?.

In version 1.2.x you _have to_ esacpe _all_ colons.
See the NEWS file and look in the section called "Incompatibilities":

[... snipp ...]
* Colons in COMMENT arguments to rrdtool graph must be escaped with a backslash
[... snipp ...]

HTH,

Andreas.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Maus             science+computing ag
System Administration               Hagellocher Weg 71-75

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature