On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 01:51:31PM +0100, Alexander Krogloth wrote:
Hi.
> hi,
>
> yesterday i updated to 1.2.16 (last version was 1.2.15) -
> following script doesn't work with the new version:
[... snipp ...]

> the error is:
>
> ---------------------------------------
>
> ERROR: Unknown control code at the end of '     Avg: 24 ?C\n'
> --------------------------------------
>
> any ideas why my script doesn't work with 1.2.16 - it worked with 1.2.15
> i have a couple of scripts that doesn't work with the new version
Try to update to 1.2.17.

>From the CHANGES file of 1.2.17:

        * doc/rrdgraph_graph.pod, src/rrd_graph.c: introduced \n as an alias
          for \l since people seem to be using it despite the documentation
          not talking about this ... so now it is official and I bet there
          will soon be people asking why this was only working at the end of
          a line. -- tobi

HTH,

Andreas.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Maus             science+computing ag
System Administration               Hagellocher Weg 73

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature