Hello,

I am trying to install Rrdtool 1.4.1 onto a Sun SPARC Solaris 10 server,
but the ./configure program is producing the following error:

IEEE Math Checks

checking for fpclassify... no

checking for fpclassify with <math.h>... no

checking for isinf... no

checking for isinf with <math.h>... no

checking whether isfinite is broken... yes

checking for finite... yes

checking if IEEE math works out of the box... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -ieee switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -qfloat=nofold switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -w -qflttrap=enable:zerodivide...
no

checking if IEEE math works with the -mieee switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -q float=rndsngl switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -OPT:IEEE_NaN_inf=ON switch... no

checking if IEEE math works with the -OPT:IEEE_comparisons=ON switch...
no

checking if IEEE math works with fpsetmask(0)... no

checking if IEEE math works with signal(SIGFPE,SIG_IGN)... no

configure: error:

Your Compiler does not do propper IEEE math ... Please find out how to

make IEEE math work with your compiler and let me know
(t...@oetiker.ch).

Check config.log to see what went wrong ...

Any ideas?

I am using gcc v 4.4.6.

Regards

David C