In a previous email I said (more or less) Stateless Multicast is
independent from the scalablity issue and that was in view of my older Cascade
Tree
of p2p-relays proposal.
But now I become fully aware of the mutual help. Cartainly, I was always
aware that the receiving hosts can't be the relaying nodes (uploading is too
slow), instead it must be something close to them: the egress router, or
the ETR  (which has a correspondent node in TARA however with a routable and
not just  mappable token).

Is cascade tree routing (cascade tree of p2p's) itself scalable ? Oh yes.
Just claim the scale ratio, i.e just claim the needed cascade degree!

The second message is: any tree of p2p's will benefit if relay nodes can be
 identified, no matter whether they have routable or (just) mappable
addresses.

Heiner