I concur with both Juan Jose Adan & Hannu Flick that
the proposed analysis deadline of 5th January 2010
is not reasonable or workable due to the Winter holidays.

Many folks either are already away on family vacations
or have long-scheduled family vacations between now and
2nd January.

For many (all ?) proposals, a thorough analysis cannot be
performed based solely on the summaries.  Instead, folks
generally will need to read various background materials
(e.g. Internet Drafts, published papers, presentations)
in order to do a reasonable job of analysis.

I'd propose Friday 15th January 2010 as the deadline, instead.

That would give ~2 working weeks for folks to put together
reasonable analysis text after the holidays.

Yours,

Ran Atkinson