In einer eMail vom 07.01.2010 08:49:46 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
tony...@tony.li:

Hi  Heiner,

> Indeed, this is a key point, and I hope you see that   my kind of
> hierarchy is completely different to all the  others.
> According to TARA there are 64800 hierarchies. On top ( and  not at the
> bottom) of each of them, there is one particular geopatch  with its
> internal topology.

What is the internal topology  of the geopatch?

It is the viewed topology inside a geopatch, acquired by BGP-enhancements,
consisting of TARA-links i.e. strict links/GRE-tunnels/loose links between
2 TARA-nodes, whereby the loose links may be built of strict/(less)
loose/GRE-tunnel links.

Heiner