In einer eMail vom 11.01.2010 23:17:14 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
l...@cisco.com:

Heiner,

I guess I'm not clear on what you mean.  Do you  mean that we should
restrict access to a network or restrict access to a  mapping?  All the
existing tools continue to exist.  You can  filter packets based on IP
address or whatever you filter on today.   This holds for ITRs, ETRs, or
any other R.  And so I don't understand  the problem.

Eliot

Eliot,

I think, meanwhile, I have found out the solution to the problem  myself.

 ISP B doesn't want to be transit for flows from ISP A to some host  inside
ISP C.
The router inside ISP A will request some ALT-server for the mapping
between that host's prefix and the respective ETR-RLOC. He will definitely get
that mapping information (no filtering). However, if ISP B does not forward
to  ISP A that he has reachability to this ETR-RLOC (e.g.for whichever
business  reasons) then  ISP B cannot be used for transit.

Because I didn't see this (as of last sentence) I imagined that a truly
weird filtering were to be installed who is and who is not allowed to receive
the EID-to-RLOC mapping info.

Sorry,
Heiner