LISP is currently working through NAT boxes, but only in limited
configurations. In particular, due to the use of fixed UDP ports, it is not
  currently possible to support more than one ETR behind a NAT box.

I've not been following LISP-NAT well enough to know if the above statement holds true, but I will say that this is the sort of specific statement that can at least be tested, challenged, agreed to, etc.

FYI, LISP-NAT and LISP NAT-traversal are two different features. I want to clear that up. LISP-NAT is a way a doing non-LISP site to LISP- site interworking by translated a non-routable address (an EID) so packets can return to a LISP site from a non-LISP site.

LISP NAT-traversal is used when a LISP router is behind a traditional NAT box or is co-located with a traditional NAT box. The use-case here is when the LISP-site uses private addresses.

Dino