On 26 Mar 2010, at 21:40, Noel Chiappa wrote:

>> From: Tony Li <tony...@tony.li>
>
>> I grep'ed for that and came up with things that didn't make sense. I
>> suspect that Noel meant "IF You Please".
>
> Nope. Try the top entry in a Google search.

I feel your pain?
I fixed your post?

Noel, you are really not in a position to ask others to 'make clear' or
to ruminate on how text written by others may be misleading, when your
own emails are so incredibly obscure.

Feel free to quote some long-dead country leader I've never heard of
at me, or otherwise blame my lack of desire to read your posts on
my unwillingness to use Google to try to interpret them.