I am not happy either with how things are handled.
Some suggestion:
It is great that every one my initiate a new subject line (thread). But:
Threads pop up ... and disappear at any point in time. Without any fixed result.
Imho there should be individual threads as well as official threads (similar to
individual and ietf- drafts). The official threads should have a clear focus
and should also aim for a final result that we can refer to just like to RFCs.
And of course, every one may propose an official thread, but they should be
initiated and managed by the chairs.
So far arguments are just shooted into the blue.

I am most critical versus the Anaheim decisisons too. But the looser isn't me
(TARA), the looser will be the RRG by wasting 6 more years.

A second thing: We should respect each other.

Heiner