Tony,

I think this looks pretty good. Vince, Heiner, and Hongbin have suggested that the document be split. That's an interesting idea as far as it goes, but one could argue that the best approach would be to not split into two documents, but instead into perhaps one or two per approach, thus providing for a means of evolving the understanding of each approach independently.

On the other hand, this has somewhat to do with where the RRG goes from here. If people just want to be finished, then I really don't care how many documents there are, personally, since none are going to evolve, and as Joel points out, the views of the chairs are clearly indicated as their views.

And so the question I have is this, and I asked it in the Anaheim meeting (this isn't meant as a question only for Tony):

What do people want to do next with this group?

Eliot