The technical substance of this document seems correct.
However, I find the descriptive technique slightly annoying.
In order to deal with the alignment effect of squeezing in the Number of Locators, the text ends up providing two Examples, and no clearly labelled normative syntax description. I suggest the following cosmetic changes:

1) Start with a definition of the syntax, not "Example ICMP message body".

2) Define the syntax in terms of a fixed header which contains a first preference and first locator, and then multiple isntances of "additional locator" records, each of which contains two 8 bit reserved fields, a preference and a locator. (Two reserved fields so that the second one can be parallel to the fixed header reserved field, if we ever want to use the field.)

2') Then, in the description of "Num of Locs" do not describe it as the number of Locators that follow the reserved field. Rather, described it as "the number of locators in the message, There are Num of Locs - 1 instance of the additional locator record. Num of Locs must always be at least 1." or similar words.

Yours,
Joel