On Jan 18, 2014, at 9:39 AM, heinerhum...@aol.com wrote:

> Certainly, Lixia :-)
>
> And there are many more severe points to make for sure. Against LISP, against
> IPv6, against many holy paradigms, and also against the general way to
> proceed.
> "Rough consensus and running code" has also its disadvantages, especially if
> each taken step to improve creates a higher hurdle for the over next step of
> improvement.
>

> Heiner

Heiner,

if your goal is to start a RRG discussion, here is my personal suggestion:
moving from abstract statements to structured specifics would help get you
moving, for example, listing your "more severe points", or describe through a
concrete example what is the problem as you see with "rough consensus and
running code".

Lixia