Hi,

the RRG has been increasingly quiet in recent years. We've tried several times
to reboot the group, but these efforts have all fizzled out. Therefore, I've
decided to close the group at this time. The mailing list will also close.
Routing research topics can be discussed on the main IRTF discussion list at
https://irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-discuss.

I'd like to thank all the participants, and especially all the chairs, for
their efforts over the years. The group had very busy phases and originated
quite a bit of work, and I consider it one of the successes of the IRTF.

Thanks,
Lars