On 11 Oct 2007, at 01:03, David Chelimsky wrote:

> We've been making some changes in trunk, so if you're using trunk make
> sure that you have the same revision of rspec and the textmate bundle.
> Seems like your textmate bundle is newer than your version of rspec.

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I've uninstalled my rspec gem, checked out
from trunk and built  a new rspec gem (rspec-1.0.9 r2715) and
installed this. I noticed that an rspec bundle was also downloaded
from trunk and so I removed the rspec bundle from textmate and
installed this one.

Opening a simple spec file and running the run behaviour description,
I get a new error:

/Users/alastair/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/
Bundles/RSpec.tmbundle/Support/lib/spec/mate.rb:4:in `join': can't
convert nil into String (TypeError) from /Users/alastair/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/RSpec.tmbundle/
Support/lib/spec/mate.rb:4 from /tmp/temp_textmate.jLcyE7:3:in
`require' from /tmp/temp_textmate.jLcyE7:3

Any ideas what might be up with this? At least there are less errors!

Thanks in advance,

Alastair