On 10/13/07, Dan North <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Or even:
>
> And "the user", "Joe", "works for", "Acme", "as a", "janitor"
>
> so the params are inline.

Dan - I know we discussed that possibility, but don't recall where we
left the conversation. I think we were supposed to discuss this more
at length in Berlin. C'est la vie.

Since we have both approaches on the table, I'm curious to hear
thoughts from users - which would you prefer and why?

And "the user", "Joe", "works for", "Acme", "as a", "janitor"

And "the user $user works for $company as a $jobtitle", "Joe", "Acme", "janitor"

Thanks,
David