On 10/17/07, Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:01:11 -0500, David Chelimsky wrote:
>
> > One more thing to try. Open up spec/spec.opts and remove the line that
> > says "--reverse" if it's there. Then run "rake spec" again and see
> > what happens.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > David
>
> Removing --reverse makes "rake spec" fail like the other two methods now.

That's what I suspected would happen.

The reason they were failing differently was that rake was running
them in the opposite order. Removing --reverse made it so they run in
the same order.

So now, the problem is that your specs are leaking state. I'd need to
see the entire file to help you figure out why. If you feel like
posting it, please pastie it and write back.