On Oct 23, 2007, at 11:02 pm, Ashley Moran wrote:

> Is there an easy way to get autotest support for behaviour/spec?  I
> just got it working but had to copy:
>    svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/trunk/rspec/lib/autotest/
> to ./autotest

Never mind... I found out it broke the new twin-file feature in
TextMate, and there's NO WAY I'm sacrificing that for even a moment.

I've reverted to spec and stories for now.  Still like the idea of
behaviour though.  I'd like to be able to say "this one folder will
run my app and tell you everything it does".

Ashley

PS I did all this messing around in darcs - working with a patch
based SCM makes life much easier.  I worked in a test branch, then
applied the patches from the test repo to the main one, but I was
still able to unrecord them there, something SVN can't do.  There's
quite a few patch-based SCMs around now (I think Mercurial would be
my second choice).  Just thought I would give +1 to the idea in case
anyone has thought of using a more flexible SCM (for RSpec).

--
blog @ http://aviewfromafar.net/
linked-in @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran