On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:30:38 +0000, Steve wrote:

> I just updated to r2784, and now all of my specs output the '.' and then
> 'WARNING:  there is already a transaction in progress', either once or
> twice before the next dot. It's indicating that all specs are passing,
> there's just a whole ton of noise for some reason. Any idea what causes
> this to be thrown out there? Is this an RSpec thing?
>
> Steve

If I revert to r2719 which I was previously running, the specs do not throw
out this warning. I was able to find something through Google that
indicates this is from Postgres, but the issue is dated late 2006, but was
supposedly fixed. Is this a bug that's recurring?

David, was there any work that you know of in terms of database oriented
calls since r2719 that I could poke around at to see if something stands
out?

Thanks,
Steve