I'm getting some weird behavior. I'm currently running on trunk rspec/
rails, with 3.9.1 autotest. If a all tests succeed or are pending,
autotest just sits there dutifully with the blinking cursor. If an
example fails, it will take a few seconds, and pop up this line:

/usr/bin/ruby1.8 -S script/spec -O spec/spec.opts script/spec

Once that comes up, the cpu spikes. Autotest no longer acknowledges file
changes. The only thing that can be done is to kill autotest. Here's my
script/spec file if it's of any use:

http://pastebin.com/m4c1d212a

Please let me know if there's any more information I can provide.

Thanks,
Steve