I'm using rSpec 1.1.3 and ZenTest 3.9.1 and every time I run a test I get
"All Tests Passed" ... perhaps I should just leave it that way? :p

Anyways, I've attempted to construct my own ~/.autotest file and it's
extremely basic, but for some reason whenever I make one test fail (on
purpose) it still kicks off the :green hook rather than the :red one ...

Anybody have any ideas?

# My ~/.autotest file
require 'autotest/redgreen'

module Autotest::Growl
  def self.growl(title, msg, image="", priority=0, sticky="")
    system "growlnotify -n autotest #{sticky} --priority #{priority}
--message '#{msg}' '#{title}'"
  end

  Autotest::add_hook :green do |at|
    growl "Tests Passed!", "All tests passed!"
  end

  Autotest::add_hook :red do |at|
    growl "Tests Failed!", "Tests have failed!"

Bryan Ray
http://www.bryanray.net

bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."