Hi Namrata,

thanks, that's a great resource and I ended up beefing my tests based
on the recommendations there.

actually though, the problem I was having was that validations weren't
being recognized by the test suite. later I found out that when
regenerating the scaffold for the app a while back, the database.yml
used the sqlite adapter instead of mysql (I'd forgotten about this) -
once I switched back to mysql, where the database was prepared, the
flunking tests starting passing. :P

- Oliver