hello:
I just installed rspec 1.1.3 by doing this:
gem install rspec

and then in the root of my project, I did this:
ruby script/plugin install
svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/tags/CURRENT/rspec_on_rails

And now, when I run a unit test (that worked before the rspec
installation), I'm getting the following errors:
SQLException: near 'of': syntax error: DELETE FROM Copy of assignments
WHERE 1=1
and
SQLException: SQL logic error or missing database

I tried running rake db:test:clone, but that didn't fix it.

Here's the unit test file:
require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../test_helper'
class StudentTest < ActiveSupport::TestCase
  def test_truth
    assert true

I'm on Windows XP; ruby is version 1.8.6; rails is version 2.0.2; db is
sqlite3, version 3.5.6.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
Win