There are three I know about, one of which I'm working on (Prag Bookshelf). I can tell you the one I'm working on will be in beta sometime in the next few months, but I can't really be any more specific than that right now. I can assure you that as things get more specific I'll be blogging about it like crazy.

Cheers,
David