On Sep 18, 2008, at 12:27 PM, "Mark Wilden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Joaquin Rivera Padron <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

I'll try to repeat the case in another project, I guess maybe only after autotest reruns *all* the specs (it does so from time to time) is that *new* directories inside spec/ get runned, or maybe I just overlooked last time (sorry is that results to be case), we'll see

In general, if you add any spec files, you must restart autotest. Even Ctrl-C to run all tests does not refresh its list of targets in my experience.

Is anybody having a different experience with T::U?

///ark