On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:04 PM, s.ross <cwdi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello--
>
> A bit stranger than that, I'm afraid. A fresh Rails project works with
> cucumber right out of the box. This older one, recently upgraded to 2.2.2,
> has the problem with dependencies.rb. The main difference is that the fresh
> project is using gem rails and the real one vendor rails.
>
> I was hoping this would be one of those d'oh! kind of problems that everyone
> knew the answer to :)

Geez.

Same trouble here. In a blank project everything works out of the box,
on the real project (with a vendored rails 2.2.2) it just doesn't
work. And only in testing, the application itself runs completely
fine.

-
Maurício Linhares
http://alinhavado.wordpress.com/ (pt-br) | http://blog.codevader.com/ (en)