Hi,

I'm failing miserably to get RSpec running with edge rails (2.3 RC1).
I've tried building/installing the 1.1.99.1 gems from David's git
repos (http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec-rails and
http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec), but no luck.

I realize "releases with a 4th partial [are] interim (unofficial)
release[s]" and I should use them at my own risk.  Could someone
kindly provide fairly explicit instructions for getting RSpec running
with 2.3 RC1?  I suspect I'm making things more difficult than they
are.

If needed I can post error messages, but I'm not sure I'm on the right
path to start with, so I don't think that would be helpful.

Thanks,

/g

--

George Anderson