Phlip wrote:
Ben Mabey wrote:

http://github.com/bmabey/cucumber-pygments-lexer/tree/master

You can get something like:

http://www.benmabey.com/cucumber_on_github.html

Nice! Will use!

And could we make it ... cucumber colored? like cucumber.css probably does? (-:

cucumber.css? Is that what cucumber uses for it's HTML formatter? I'm sure you could. I would recommend starting with the github css I have in the project and use Firebug/Webdeveloper to change the styles inline until it looks good to you. If you change them with Webdeveloper (the Firefox plugin) you can save the new CSS to a different file. If you end up creating new CSS please fork the project and send me a pull request for it. :) Thanks.

-Ben