On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:53 PM, s.ross <cwdi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the history.txt for 0.2 is an "important note" toward the bottom of the
> announcement. (
> http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/blob/d0555e4ca8a133f020efefd5a755da04bde3f57d/History.txt).
> This is really, *really* important for Rails users, but it can be more than
> a bit difficult to Google out.

The Important note dates back from 0.1.16.4, which is a couple of months
old.

> Questions:
>
> 1. Can this be brought into a wiki page on github on cuke.info?

Sure, feel free to edit the Rails page with relevant info. My general
recommendation is to always rerun script/generate cucumber after you upgrade
your Cucumber gem/plugin. Maybe you could add a note about that?

> 2. Is there a way to tell under what version of Cucumber one is running so
> the require can require either the old files for Cuke < 0.2 or the ones now?

cucumber --version

or from code:

Cucumber::VERSION::STRING

Aslak