Gavin Hughes wrote:
The problem is actually this:

And I fill in ...
And I press "Create Comment"
Then I should be on [the correct page, ie. /users/3/posts/8/comments/2/edit]

How do you write a step for that?
I just saw this second message.. My assumption about what you were testing was off, but the principle remains the same. You should verify that the application is correct by looking at what the user actually sees in the response body- not what they see in the URL/address bar.

So, instead of saying "Then I should be on..." can you say something like "Then I should see..."? Again, does the user really care what the URL is, or what is actually on the page?

-Ben