Hey Ben,

It'd be kinda cool if there was a sort of before and after for a feature rather than each scenario. Is there?

(Rails context) We often need this. It'd be really helpful for things like when we want to test about 15 things on a particular web page, and they don't require fresh data. We end up with a login and setup type background which gets run every time rather than simply once.

I guess we could refactor it into a set of examples perhaps... would that work? It just strikes me as quite complicated. It'd be awesome if we had sub-scenarios (and they could be specified to levels) ;-) Perhaps I'm just being too complicated.

I loved your rubyconf talk presentation, BTW. We kinda took exception to the bit where you said "Selenium just works", though. There are a number of things where the connection between selenium and webrat is a little tenuous and finicky about.

Also we seem to be having timing issues for AJAX requests with Selenium. Webrat doesn't seem to want to wait until the AJAX request as finished before doing the next thing. Any ideas here?

Julian.