Ben Mabey wrote:
Luke Melia wrote:
Any further thoughts on this, Aslak? I'd prefer to go with a solution in line with the future direction of Cucumber if possible.

Cheers,
Luke

Have you seen what Matt added recently?

https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211/tickets/330-gracefully-handle-exceptions-in-after-block#ticket-330-11

I think this should cover your use case... WDYT?

-Ben

Never mind, I just reread the thread...  :)