On 27/05/2009, at 9:33 AM, Gary Lin wrote:

Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to tell the test script to continue even when encountering an assertion failure? The reason I am asking this is because I have a test flow that can take a long time to run and it would be very useful if I can perform all verification at the end of test flow in one shot rather than fail one and exit immediately. Of course, I could break each verification point into separate test case, but then it will double or triple the overall execution time. Does RSpec support this?

Isn't this usual behaviour?

Julian.

Learn: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
Last updated 20-May-09 (Rails, Basic Unix)
Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/random8r

Thanks,

--Gary