Ben Johnson wrote:
Hi,

For some reason, no matter what, my entire cucumber suite is ran after every auto test. Is there a way to make auto test ignore cucumber all together?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Ben,
The default behaviour is for it to not run the features at all. In fact Cucumber will not even hook into autotest unless you have an environment variable called AUTOFEATURE set to true... Want to check to see if you have exported that variable? If that env var is not set then I'm at a loss on why autotest would be picking up cucumber's autotest plugin... BTW, cucumber has it's own mailing list now: http://groups.google.com/group/cukes

-Ben