Maurício Linhares wrote:
Hello guys,

I've been looking at Pyccuracy and found the "Given/Then/When" blocks
to be very interesting and easier to understand and write, specially
when writting scenarios with more than one of those. An example can be
found here: http://www.pyccuracy.org/getting_started_3.html

Here's how they do:

Scenario 1 - Searching for Hello World
Given
  I go to "http://www.google.com";
When
  I fill "q" textbox with "Hello World"
  And I click "btnG" button
Then
  I see "Hello World - Google Search" title

And here's how we would do with Cucumber

Scenario: Searching for Hello World
  Given I go to "http://www.google.com";
  When  I fill "q" textbox with "Hello World"
  When  I click "btnG" button
  Then I see "Hello World - Google Search" title

With cucumber we need to repeat the When's, Then's and Given's if
there's more than one, woudn't it be nice to avoid this?

-
Maurício Linhares
http://alinhavado.wordpress.com/ (pt-br) |
http://codeshooter.wordpress.com/ (en)

BTW, please use the new Cucumber ML for cucumber related posts:

http://groups.google.com/group/cukes

-Ben