On Jun 22, 2009, at 10:37 AM, David Chelimsky wrote:

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Andrew Premdas<aprem...@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently I got some wonderful help from the list to create my NamedAddress module/macro which tests NamedAddresses for a number of different resources. The question I have is where should I put this module? At the moment I've
got it in spec_helper, but this feels a bit messy
Many thanks
Andrew

The convention that I see emerging is to keep macros, helpers, and any
other spec supporting material in spec/support/macros,
spec/support/matchers, etc. Then you do this in spec/spec_helper.rb:

Dir[File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/support/**/*.rb"].each {|f| require f}

What would folks think if that was included in the generated
spec_helper in spec-rails?

Just as I said there was no written convention... :)

I like it.  +1

-Ben