Hi

I've just started using RSpec 2 in Rails 3 and I'm incredibly frustrated by the
time it takes to boot Rails, it's a real TDD bottleneck.  The obvious solution
is Spork, which is currently not possible with RSpec 2 because it lacks DRb
support[1].

I've cloned RSpec and I'm about to start working on DRb in RSpec 2, but I
thought I'd fire this off to ask...

* is anyone else also working on it?  I don't want to duplicate effort.

* are there any potential issues that people with RSpec 2 knowledge can forsee?
 I don't want to lose time on known gotchas.

If the answer to both is no I'll dive in :)

Cheers
Ashley

[1] http://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues#issue/2

--