Ryan S wrote:
Well, I am using SauceOnDemand with rspec. So when a test fails I want
to download the video that corresponds to the failing test. I figured
I could do a:

it "should download video" do
  begin
    #some failing test here
  rescue Exception => e
    #download video
    raise e

But this would get very repetitive for every rspec test.

Have you investigated creating a custom formatter? I think that approach might be better suited for what you are doing. It has been a while since I've dug into that code but I imagine that the exception will be passed to you for inspection. If that doesn't suit your needs you will have to decorate 'it' on ExampleGroup.

-Ben