Change the directory name to requests  (a la merb)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2010, at 10:35 PM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas <lboc...@yahoo.com.br > wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to port an application to Rails 3 but can't get my integration tests to run.

I can't call the Webrat's method (yields 'undefined method `visit`', for instance). I don't use Cucumber.

Is there any instructions about how to configure Rspec 2 with Webrat on Rails 3?

I also have a custom helper that is not working:

"config.include MyApp::IntegrationHelper, :type => :integration" (the methods defined in this module are not available in the specs)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.