1)
If your app name is "nice-app", make your directory like this

railsprojects/nice-app

2)
First update rubygems and perhaps use rvm (ruby version manager)

http://railscasts.com/episodes?page=3

See railscast 200 and 201. Bundler can also be used for Rails 2 I
think ;)

Which version of Rails are you using?

In any case, try this to download and install the missing gem locally

$ gem install feedzilla

Check it was installed

$ gem list feedzilla

To install all gems needed by your app

for Rails 2, try

$ rake gems:install

for Rails 3

$ bundle install

This should install all gems required by your application ;)

Find some Rails tutorials and start from there. I learned by going
through the Railscast episodes myself... Good luck!